3 bedroom terraced house for saleColeshill Heath Road, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms
- No upward chain
- Kitchen diner
- Rear garden
- Wet room
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Warm air heating (where specified)
SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY set on the Coleshill Heath Road. This will make a GREAT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE. Being well looked after and WELL PROPORTIONED THROUGHOUT this will surely not be around for long! Call us to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
This is an attractive well proportioned three bedroom mid terrace property set on the Coleshill Heath Road just a stones throw away from the sought after Marston Green. The property comprises of and entrance porch, large kitchen diner, spacious lounge with patio doors, three bedrooms, a wet room, warm air heating and an attractive mature rear garden that is barely overlooked; the garden also has gated rear access. This will make an ideal buy for any one looking to put their own stamp on their own property.
Walled foregarden and leading to:
Double glazed door to side elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, further single glazed window to side elevation and leading to:
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.66m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation and electric fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 7" x 11' 10" into recess ( 5.66m x 3.61m into recess )
A range of fitted wall and base units with wok surface over, incorporating a double bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed windows to front and rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 10" max ( 3.96m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" plus door recess x 10' 10" ( 2.90m plus door recess x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle, partial wall tiling and a separate W.C.
Patio area with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50263692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW203830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.