3 bedroom detached house for saleThorpehall Road, Edenthorpe, Doncaster
- Lounge, Dining area and kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - two double and one single
- Modern wet room, Downstairs cloakroom with wc
- Solid wooden flooring and double glazing throughout
- Gas central heating and boiler installed in 2016
- Established and well maintained gardens to the front and rear
A well presented detached family home, which is situated in the sought after location of Edenthorpe. The property benefits from three bedrooms, modern wet room and off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator. There is also wooden flooring and coving to the ceiling. There is access to the downstairs cloakroom with wc.
With stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Downstairs cloakroom with wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin with splashback tiling, low level wc, wooden flooring and a central heating radiator. A door gives access to the hall, which has a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window. There is a useful understairs storage cupboard, coving to the ceiling and wooden flooring. The lounge extends to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
With double glazed french doors which open to the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven and grill, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The kitchen also has wooden flooring and a central heating radiator. A sealed unit door gives access to the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft. There is also an airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.87m x 1.98m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a new modern contemporary white suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, low level wc and double shower cubicle with designer shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail and downlights to the ceiling.
There are attractive well maintained gardens to the front and the rear of the property. The front lawned garden has planted boarders, a bed of established plants and a mature tree with ample off road parking. The rear of the property is a delightful enclosed lawned garden featuring attractive plants and shrubs to the boarders. These areas are ideal for entertainment. There is also a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50264910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.