2 bedroom town house for saleQueen Street, Boosbeck, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- OAK FLOORING IN THE LIVING ROOM
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS
- CLOSE TO THE PLAYING FIELDS
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD
- VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The property benefits from gas central heating (combi), UPVC double glazing, attractive fitted kitchen including oven and hob. Rear yard. Easy access to local shops, public services and playing fields.
The accommodation comprises of;
Lounge (13'2 x 12'6)
Living flame gas fire incorporated into attractive fireplace with marble inserts and hearth and wooden surround. Solid oak floors, uPVC window, blind, radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/ Diner (13'2 x 12)
Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, attractive range of wall, base units and drawers, laminate work tops. Zanussi four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, double electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Staircase to first floor
Storage cupboard housing Worcester gas combi boiler, Upvc door to the rear yard.
Upvc cladding, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower attachment, curtain rail. Towel rail, uPVC window.
Bedroom One (13'7 x 12'8)
uPVC window, radiator, ladder to boarded and insulated loft with light.
Bedroom Two (12'8 x 9'10)
uPVC window, built in cupboard, radiator
Enclosed rear yard
Store, exterior tap.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50265156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE052A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.