1 bedroom flat for saleRaven Row, Whitechapel, E1
- Great one bedroom flat
- Arranged over the ground floor
- Use of communal garden
- Recently refurbished
- Well equipped kitchen area
- Large bedroom
- Sleek and modern bathroom
- Great East London location
This great one bedroom, ground floor flat boasting bright and spacious interiors and use of communal garden in a great east London location.
Situated just off the bustling Whitechapel High Street, Raven Row sits secluded from the noises of the High Street yet offers all of the benefits with a wealth of local amenities just around the corner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50265519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.