2 bedroom penthouse for saleRathbone Square, Rathbone Place, London, W1T
- Two bedroom penthouse
- Open plan kitchen/reception/dining room
- Two en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Superb private roof terrace
- Car parking space
- Resident's facilities include:
- Swimming pool, gym and cinema
- Communal garden
- 24 hour concierge
- EPC Rating = B
This contemporary, brand new two bedroom penthouse with its own fabulous roof terrace in this soon to be completed landmark development in the heart of Fitzrovia.
Rathbone Square is situated in the fashionable area of Fitzrovia. Charlotte Street, with its eclectic range of popular restaurants, is nearby and the world renowned shops of Oxford Street and the West End are within close proximity. The transport links are excellent from nearby Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road underground stations (soon to have Crossrail from 2018.) Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras train stations and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
This contemporary, brand new two bedroom penthouse is due to be completed Q1 2018. The apartment is part of the prestigious Rathbone Collection and benefits from a superior specification, two superb terraces including its own independent roof terrace, and excellent natural light throughout.
Square Footage: 1,227 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50267571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBS170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Marylebone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.