2 bedroom terraced house for saleGrovelands Road, Reading
- Character Victorian Terrace
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Rear Aspect Dining Room
- Re-Fitted 8' Kitchen With Side Aspect Window
- Utility Area & Ground Floor WC
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 With Stairs To Loft Room
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain Complications
Sansome & George Reading - This character Victorian Terrace House offers deceptive and versatile accommodation and is well presented throughout. Located to the west of Reading Town Centre (bordering the suburb of Tilehurst), the property is ideally situated within walking distance of local Shops, Schools, Pubs, Cafes, Restaurants and Supermarkets as well as 24 hour Gym, Prospect Park and Battle Library. Regular Bus Services are situated minutes walk away and Tilehurst Train Station (Oxford) or Reading West Train Station (Paddington, Newbury, Basingstoke) are each approximately 1 mile away and Reading (mainline) Train Station (Paddington) also approximately 2 miles or circa 30 minutes level walk.
Approached via Entrance Hall, accommodation includes 2 interchangeable Reception Rooms comprising Lounge with front aspect Bay window and rear aspect Dining Room with door to newly re-fitted Kitchen, Utility Area and useful Ground Floor Cloakroom. Stairs between the Reception Rooms lead up to Landing giving access to Bedroom 1 with En-suite Bathroom and a Bedroom 2 with Staircase leading up to 'bonus' Loft Room with front and rear aspect 'Velux' windows. The Rear Garden enjoys an easterly aspect and is enclosed by panel fencing and measures approximately 35' in length. 'Hardscaped' with low maintenance in mind, the garden is decked with adjoin gravel area. UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating complete this sought after property.
Offered to the Market with the advantage of 'No Onward Chain' complications, this versatile home must be viewed to be understood and appreciated. Please contact West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333 for more information or to arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50275194.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27237369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.