3 bedroom terraced house for saleLangdon Road, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- A great family home
- Close to Langdon School, the library and leisure centre
- Fantastic road links nearby
- A fabulous investment
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
The sun is shining., the patio table is laden with food and drink and the house is full of guests, there to celebrate your new family home. With children running in and out and hearing their squeals of laughter, lifts the spirits and puts a smile on everyone's face.This is a property where the children are at the heart of everything that you do. With many amenities in the area, they will never be bored. Local schools and great transport links are an essential necessity. When you fancy taking them out, you can stay local and enjoy Central Park, where they host many events or enjoy the local Leisure Centre or Library.When your day is over and you just want to relax, run your bubble bath, put on some relaxing music and enjoy a nice relaxing soak in your beautiful bathroom. After you can enjoy a nice drink, put your feet up and enjoy watching your favourite soap or a feel good film.This is a home that the whole family will enjoy, you can entertain, or just have some well needed family time together. Once you have your new furniture in place and your family memories on the walls, it will feel like you have always lived here. You can move in straight away and not worry about having to decorate just yet. So make that call, view and this could be the forever home you have been waiting for!
What the Owner says:
As a family we will be embarking on an exciting new chapter in our lives. This will leave our home free for a another family to enjoy the benefits of what we will be leaving behind. We love not just the house but the surrounding area which has so much to offer.Tesco is a short walk away. The recreational park has been an extension of the garden for the children. With the Library for rainy days along with the Leisure Centre.We will miss this road where the neighbours are friendly and everything is close at hand.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'2 x 9'6 (4.02m x 2.90m)
- Dining Room: 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 7'6 (3.10m x 2.29m)
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 4'9 (2.80m x 1.45m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 14'2 (4.58m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 7'5 (3.71m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 7'1 (2.82m x 2.16m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50277234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.