6 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Hill West Purley
- Modern Family Home Found In A Prime Residential West Purley Road
- 2850 sq/ft Of Very Spacious Accommodation
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Three Receptions & Wonderful Kitchen Diner
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & Two En Suite Shower Rooms & Downstairs WC
- Built In 2008 To A High Specification
Frost Estate Agents are truly delighted to offer this very spacious modern home with approximately 2860 sq/ft (266 sq/meters) of accommodation arranged over three floors. Built in 2008 as the show piece property of the development is found in a highly regarded residential road in the West Purley location which is ideal for schools and transport. The property is finished to an excellent standard throughout and has an attractive flint style exterior facade to the front, we recommend an early viewing as properties on this road are rare to the market.
The property accommodation in brief comprises; reception hallway, study to front aspect, reception room with double aspect windows, living room with doors to garden, utility room, WC and a superb kitchen diner to the ground floor, the first floor has four great size double bedroom all of which either have a built in or walk in wardrobes, family bathroom and two en suite shower rooms, the second floor has two further double bedrooms and a further bathroom. Additional features include an integral garage, gas central heating, rear garden with side access to both sides, ample off street parking and double glazing.
Purley town centre offers a good choice of shop, bars, cafe's and restaurants. There are a number of excellent schools within close proximity including the very popular Wallington Girls, Wilsons, John Fisher, Margaret Roper and Thomas Moore. From Purley Station you can take your pick from Victoria or London Bridge as destinations, both in around 25 minutes travel time. Gatwick Airport is just 26 minutes in the other direction. Road Links are excellent too, with the A23 a matter of minutes away, providing fast easy access to London, the South Coast and the M25. There are a number of local health and leisure clubs to chose from, whilst excellent golf courses, recreational grounds and other open spaces are all close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50278317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1778628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.