2 bedroom flat for saleQueenswood Gardens, E11
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bright & spacious open plan kitchen/ living
- Fitted wardrobes
- Recently refurbished
- Abundance of natural light
- 722 Sq Ft
- Views over communal gardens
- Garage parking
- Fantastic transport links
- Close proximity to local shops & amenities
- Share of freehold with 999 lease
- Refurbished with new Kitchen and Bathrooms fittings.
- Has advantage of own seperate garage on the estate grounds.
- Bathroom with natural daylight via skylight .
- Private residents Parking for up to 3 cars excluding garage.
- Close to Ofsted "Outstanding rated" Aldersbrooke school.
- Close tranport links Underground and British Rail .Benefits from Bus stop diectly outside estate seving all stations.
- Short walk to Wanstead High street with Bars and Restaurants.
- Surrounded by green open spaces of Wanstead Park and Wanstead Flats.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50281611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.