3 bedroom terraced house for saleClacton Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian terraced home
- St James street location
- Arranged over three floors
- 30ft rear garden
- Spacious first floor bathroom
- Close to St James park
A wonderfully spacious three bedroom Victorian terrace expertly laid-out over three floors. Design & Decor is flawless and lovingly finished from top to bottom, room sizes are generous throughout and you have a lengthy private garden to the rear. Outside, Walthamstow High Street is just moments away.
From Walthamstow Marshes to St James Park, you have lots of wide open green space within easy walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be stretching out in over 1000 square feet of lovingly laid out living space. The through lounge alone comes in at over 250 square feet, with beautifully restored original floorboards underfoot, heaps of natural light and lots of great little designer touches.
The hall and stairs also feature blonde timber flooring, and upstairs you have the first two bedrooms – both solid doubles at well over 100 square feet – and an unusually generous family bathroom, beautifully decked out with vintage fittings.
St James Street station is less than a half mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in 20 minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop – or a twenty minute walk - away for West End access.
- The converted loft is home to the master bedroom, a wonderfully bright, 190 square feet space with twin skylights and plenty of fitted storage. Far too good for the kids!
- You're well served for schjools, with five primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- You have a handy skylit utility room, just off the lounge.
Lounge/Diner - 7.2m x 3.6m (23'7" x 11'9") -
Kitchen - 2.6m x 2.2m (8'6" x 7'2") -
Utility Room - 2.6m x 2.1m (8'6" x 6'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.7m (14'1" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.8m (10'9" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 5.0m x 3.9m (16'4" x 12'9") -
Eaves Storage -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"Clacton Road is a great place to live. There is a strong sense of community here, and the road is very quiet. We love the light that comes in the double bay windows, the view of the silver birch trees lining the road and enjoying spending sunny days in the garden. The beautiful Walthamstow marshes are a short walk away, as is Walthamstow Wetlands which opens in September. Transport is very good with the overground being a few minutes walk, this takes you to Liverpool Street in 15 minutes, and also the Victoria line is accessible from Blackhorse Road. Clacton Road is a lovely family house, and we have enjoyed our time here immensely."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50281935.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27238363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.