3 bedroom flat for sale354/2 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh EH11 2RQ
- Sunny 1st floor flat in secure block
- Ideal 1st time purchase or letting investment
- Living room and separate fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Own balcony plus mutual garden
- Gas central heating
- Entry system and ample storage
- EPC D
Sun 2 - 4 p.m. or tel Agent 07595820611
This extremely light and airy first floor flat must be viewed to appreciate its interesting and spacious layout (84 sqm). It forms part of a distinctive pink sandstone palace block with a continuous canopy built in 1925. This is an ideal first purchase or alternatively a viable Buy-to-Let opportunity which until recently yielded £400 per room monthly. The property previously held a HMO licence and offers scope further upgrading and the creation of a shower room. There is a sizeable south-facing public room to front and refitted kitchen/breakfast room incorporating built-in appliances, rear window and access door opening onto a private rear balcony. 3 double bedrooms and a bright upgraded bathroom with shower attachment complete the arrangement. Gas central heating is installed and the building has an entry phone system and mutual rear garden. The property has been valued at £175,000 and lies in Council Tax band C. The sale price includes floor coverings, wardrobes, fridge/freezer and oven and hob. Open viewing Sundays 2 – 4 p.m. or by appointment – telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (07595 820611 out with office hours) firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is conveniently located on the A71 beside its junction with Westfield Road in the popular district of Gorgie. It is right beside several supermarkets (including Aldi, Lidl and a very large Sainsbury’s. Excellent bus services operate and Haymarket rail station/West End amenities are only 2 miles away. Also close by are University centres, the revitalised Union Canal, an attractive park, the delightful Water of Leith Walkway, cycle track networks and Fountain Park leisure complex offering a cinema, private gym and bars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50286030.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 93238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.