3 bedroom terraced house for saleEDWARD STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Well presented three bedroom mid terrace house
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Smart fitted galley kitchen with intergrated appliances
- Contemporary ground floor bathroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Jack and Jill cloakroom to first floor
- Small courtyard garden to rear
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- ** NEW PRICE £96,950**
Crofts Estate Agents Cleethorpes is delighted to offer this well presented three bedroom mid terrace property close to the amenities of Central Cleethorpes. There is a lounge with feature gas fire and separate dining room both with laminate floor. The smart fitted kitchen boasts integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, hob and ceramic oven. There is a contemporary ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, two first floor double bedrooms with Jack and Jill cloakroom and there is a further double bedroom to the attic. The property is neutrally decorated throughout with some new carpets with gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Outside there is a small courtyard garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50286141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8149819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.