3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFegen Road, Plymouth
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI - DETACHED
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- TWO TIER REAR GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
GUIDE PRICE £140,000. Three bedroom semi detached property, completely refurbished throughout, no onward chain, brand new kitchen and bathroom, new boiler, completely re-wired, close to many local amenities. Please contact Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
GUIDE PRICE £140,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this three bedroom semi detached family home is ready for someone to move straight into. The property comprises an entrance hall with understairs cupboard and wall mounted radiator, lounge with double glazed patio door leading to the rear garden, dining room with front facing double glazed window and a brand new fully fitted kitchen with integral dishwasher. The landing comprises a built in storage cupboard, brand new family bathroom with bath tub and shower on mains, master bedroom with built in storage cupboard, second bedroom with built in storage cupboard and a third bedroom with built in storage cupboard. The property benefits from a two tiered south facing rear garden, with no onward chain this property is a must view! Please contact Fox and Sons today to arrange a viewing on 01752367232.
Front facing double glazed door, single glazed door to the entrance hall.
Wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, carpet flooring and neutral painted walls.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 2" ( 4.39m max x 3.40m )
Rear facing double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring, neutral painted walls.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, plenty of dining space.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen, roll top work surfaces, wall and base units, brand new combi boiler, electric hob with cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, oven and grill, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Front facing double glazed obscure window, built in storage cupboard, carpet flooring, neutral painted walls.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' max ( 3.63m x 3.35m max )
Rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in storage cupboard, carpet floors, neutral painted walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, built in storage cupboard with shoe rack, loft access, carpet flooring, neutral painted walls.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.79m max x 2.57m max )
Front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, carpet floors, neutral painted walls.
Front facing double glazed obscure windows, heated handrail, w/c, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath tub with shower on mains.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50288397.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.