3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLITTLE COATES ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Rear bricked detached garage with full power
- Large open plan lounge dining room
- Long kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- All bedrooms have quality fitted wardrobes
- All blinds and carpets to be included in the sale
- Loft room accessed via bedroom three
- Energy Performance Rating E and Council tax band B
- FANTASTIC SPACE, LOFT CONVERSION & LARGE DETACHED GARAGE WITH ELECTRICS!
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to market this large three bedroom semi detached property that benefits from central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout, which comes with the added extras of a bricked detached rear garage and loft room with Velux window. The house sits back from the main road via its long drive way which leads down to the back garden and garage. This property is ideally located for great access to the A180, A46 and A18, The property is a very short walk from the Grimsby golf club and local shops. The garden space to the rear is very generous and has the potential to be developed. The house itself has great living space downstairs in the form of an open plan lounge dining room, bright airy hallway and a long kitchen with a range of wall and base units. The first floor offers two double bedrooms, both with fully fitted wardrobes, the third bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom is located to the rear of the house and has a three piece suite. The loft room is accessed via a pull down ladder from the third bedroom and is fully boarded with a Velux window to the rear. Viewings are available immediately so contact our office to arrange today. *** NO FORWARD CHAIN! ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50288511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7891433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.