3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGodstone Road, KENLEY
- *Spacious three bedroom semi detached house
- *Through lounge and dining room
- *Downstairs bathroom
- *Modern upstairs shower room
- *40ft approx. rear garden
- *0.3 miles to Kenley train station
- *Short walk to local shops
- *0.4 miles to Harris Primary School
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
PRIME LOCATION - Choices are pleased to present to the market this WELL PRESENTED and SPACIOUS three bedroom SEMI DETACHED house comprising; Entrance porch, hallway, a large lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Outside boasts a 40ft approx. private rear garden with gated side access. The property is situated just a ten minute walk from Kenley train station, and is within close proximity to a range of local schools and shops in the area making it a great location for those with a family. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating E.
*Spacious three bedroom semi detached house
*Through lounge and dining room
*Modern upstairs shower room
*40ft approx. rear garden
*0.3 miles to Kenley train station
*Short walk to local shops
*0.4 miles to Harris Primary School
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50288607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7955741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.