3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeresford Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 Bedroom semi detached house in a popular location
- En-suite to bedroom 1
- Conservatory and cloakroom
- Lovely low maintenance rear garden
- Impressive finish throughout
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This wonderful semi-detached house in a popular part of the world offers much more than initially meets the eye. As you walk up to the front door you won't be expecting the level of accommodation inside and also how much freedom it offers.The wishbone staircase will immediately grab your attention and sets the tone throughout. The lounge at the front offers a more formal room to be enjoyed and a further room is ideal for a formal dining room or also a children's play room as it is currently.The heart of the home is at the rear with a lovely size kitchen/diner with ample space for a dining table as well. From here you have access to a lovely size conservatory complete with downstairs cloakroom making this a really sociable space when the friends and family descend.Upstairs you have the huge benefit of three bedrooms that can all accommodate a double bed. Bedroom one has a lovely en-suite shower room whilst bedroom two comes complete with full length built in wardrobes to keep all those clothes tucked away. The family bathroom completes the set.Outside, the owners have recently installed the ever popular artificial lawn which has really finished off this space beautifully. With a patio and space for table and chairs, this home has everything the modern family needs and more.NB "It is noted that the seller of this property is a person connected with Cubitt and West as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979"
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time in this home, it is a far cry from when we moved in 8 years ago. We've transformed most of the house including replacing the kitchen and changing how we use the rooms.This year we had the artificial lawn laid and it's made such a difference allowing the family to enjoy to enjoy the space at all times of the day. Having two bathrooms also makes the morning period before work and school that much easier.We'll take some great memories with us and hope the next owners go on to make some of their own.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'10 up to bay x 11'9 (3.91m x 3.58m)
- Sitting Room: 10'10 up to bay x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 21'9 x 8'2 (6.63m x 2.49m)
- Conservatory: 20'0 x 9'6 (6.10m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 8'3 (4.17m x 2.52m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 9'10 (3.30m x 3.00m)
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50288835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41631015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.