3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrders Lane, Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 2TP
- Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious L Shaped Lounge
- Kitchen, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Garden
- Single Integral Garage Power & Light
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A GROWING FAMILY.... SPACIOUS EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN KIRKHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in the historic market town of Kirkham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to Kirkham Market Square, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious L shaped lounge, large dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved rear garden perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property and a single integral garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.