5 bedroom barn conversion for saleCottered, Buntingford, Hertfordshire, SG9
- A Grade II listed 15th century manor house
- Five bedrooms; four bathrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room; utility room
- Drawing room; family room; dining room
- Indoor swimming pool; tennis court; dovecote
- Grounds of approximately 1.5 acres
- Four bay garage/car port
- Rural location
A Grade II listed 15th century restored manor house with indoor swimming pool, dovecote, tennis court, four car garage/carport and grounds of approximately 1.5 acres. Broom Manor has been completely restored and extended in recent years. This L shaped red brick house has four large gables under a tiled roof with views over the formal garden. The property was originally known as Broom Farm and the working farm is still next door, it was extended in the 1700s and then further added to during the twentieth century with the last gable being added by the present owners who have completely refurbished the house and have created the indoor swimming pool inside an oak beamed barn with folding doors leading out onto the terrace by the tennis court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50298918.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO171605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.