2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOrchard Gardens, Woodgate, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Spacious 2 double bedroom detached home
- Refitted kitchen & shower room
- Stunning & well stocked rear garden
- Garage & off road parking
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £340,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
The advice 'viewing highly recommended' has never been more appropriate than when referring to this superb home.From the moment you step in to the bright, airy, hallway you will appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation available. This property could appeal to any age of buyers as it is all on one level and also benefits from having two good sized bedrooms. So, whether you are looking to retire, start a family or simply enjoy a lovely home in a wonderful community, this could be the one for you.The current owners standard of presentation is high, with fresh decor and a nice modern kitchen and walk in shower with sink and toilet.The heart of the home is the fantastic size living room which has large patio doors giving you a glorious view over the garden, also allowing lots of natural light to flood in creating a lovely ambience.The plot is particularly generous with an integral garage, a large driveway to the front, plenty of space for multiple cars, caravan and even a boat. The rear garden is a real asset to this home, colourful and well stocked, there is even a garden room and a great patio area, ideal for alfresco dining.There will be two things that will amaze you about this bungalow, the rear garden is one and the other is how much you will like the property itself!If schooling is important to you it would be worth knowing that Aldingbourne Primary has a fantastic ofsted report and much sought after.
What the Owner says:
We fell in love with the size of this bungalow when we first came across it, since owning the property we've had lots changed and adapted to make it a great home to live in. We had thought about exploring developing the loft space into further accommodation but we truly don't need the extra space. The close is lovely and the location for us has worked well, a shop at the end of the road, what more could you ask for. We have decided to stay local but are looking to down-size.
- Entrance porch
- Entrance hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'0 up to fitted wardrobes (4.24m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 12'4 (4.09m x 3.76m)
- Lounge: 17'1 x 12'2 (5.21m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/dining area: 13'11 x 11'8 (4.24m x 3.56m)
- Shower room: 8'5 x 5'6 (2.57m x 1.68m)
- Garage and parking
- Garden room and potting shed
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50300520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.