3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLACEBY ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Large front to rear reception room
- Kitchen and utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking to the front of the house
- Low maintenance rear garden
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
**OFFERED WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property which benefits from a good level of off road parking plus three double bedrooms. Located within walking distance of the nearest shops and schools, this property is offered with no forward chain and has been priced for a quick sale. As you enter the house, there is a wide open hallway which gives access to the living area, kitchen and staircase to the first floor. The ground floor comprises of; Entrance hallway, front to back reception room with doors opening onto the back garden, a generous sized kitchen which then leads into the long utility room.The first floor offers three double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The garden to the rear is low maintenance and is mostly paved with trees to the rear providing privacy.Viewings are available on this house straight away so contact our office to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50300685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8150481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.