5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 Bearsted Grange, Main Street, Middle Tysoe
Withdrawn from Market
- Private development of just 5 new homes
- Available to reserve off-plan
- Lovely village setting
- Superb specification
- Excellent road and rail links
- For customers with a house to sell, Home Hold and Assisted Move available (terms and conditions apply)
- Energy efficiency features
- Reserve off-plan and customise your home with your selection of tiles and kitchen cabinets
An exquisite 5 bedroom home, beautifullly proportioned for the modern family, located on an exclusive new development being built by Kendrick Homes. On the ground floor, the spacious kicthen and family area has bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. There are two further reception rooms. On the first floor, the master suite has an en-suite and dressing area ands bedroom 2 also has an en-suite. Finished to a high standard and with a superb specification which includes underfloor heating to the ground floor, log burner with granite hearth, Siemens appliances, solid Quartz kitchen worktops and Villeroy & Boch bathroom sanitary ware. Images show a typical Kendrick Home.
Bearsted Grange is an exclusive development of just five stunning new homes in the delightful village of Middle Tysoe in Warwickshire. There are 4 and 5 bedroom properties available all superbly appointed and carefully designed to complement their rural surroundings with plenty of character and charm but with all the benefits of a contemporary home. Situated in a beautiful village setting and surrounded by lovely countryside in the heart of England, Bearsted Grange enjoys excellent road and rail links for travelling further afield. The M40 (junction 11) is close by and there are trains from Banbury taking you directly to Birmingham New Street and London Marylebone in less than an hour. There is also a train station at nearby Moreton-in-Marsh.
Please contact Kendrick Homes on 01384 446200 or 07814734908 for further information. Please note that viewings are strictly by appointment only as there is no sales office or show home on the development.
· Private development of just 5 new homes
• Available to reserve off-plan
• Lovely village setting
• Superb specification
• Excellent road and rail links
• For customers with a house to sell, Home Hold and Assisted Move available (terms and conditions apply)
• Energy efficiency features
• Reserve off-plan and customise your home with your selection of tiles and kitchen cabinets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRR-F201Z4JA59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steventon Land & Estate Agents, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.