2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMadeira Road, Totland, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Fantastic location with easy access to the local beach
- Lovely gardens
- Garage and off road parking
- Accessible to the local village
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Pittis.
This pretty bungalow has plenty of kerb appeal, with easy access to both the beach and the village it is a great spot. There is plenty of driveway parking and a detached garage too. The gardens wrap around the home and are a good size, perfect for entertaining the family of an afternoon just like the current owner has enjoyed doing. To one side is a vintage summer house, there is a lean-to to the rear of the kitchen/dining room for those green fingered people who are looking for a potting shed or storage. Its really is a fantastic place to enjoy the sunshine the Island is famed for. Inside the room sizes are spacious, there is a kitchen/dining room, with plenty of storage and worktop. Its a great size but ready for someone to input their own dream kitchen in here.The lounge is also a generous size, perfect if you enjoy entertaining, warmed by gas central heating and double glazing it has an outlook onto the garden. A shower room has been recently installed and is ideal if you are slightly less able. There are two double bedrooms, both enjoying a pleasant outlook, with room for plenty of furnishing this spacious home has a bit of everything.This bungalow really has something about it, whether it’s the location or the floor space, or even simply the charm that is clear to see when you walk up the drive, its needs to be viewed!
What the Owner says:
This bungalow has been in the family for some time, over the years we have enjoyed many barbecues, parties and family occasions together here.
We have loved being able to walk to the beach at the end of the road, or just pop to the shops around the corner.
The ferry links to the mainland and the bus routes that connect the island villages are also all to hand.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 14'1 (5.49m x 4.30m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 14'6 x 14'1 (4.42m x 4.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'11 (3.43m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 12'3 (4.30m x 3.74m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50302257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60214881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.