4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLangdon Park, TW11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (En suite to master bedroom)
- Abundance of natural light
- Fantastic views from all windows
- Private rear garden
- 1955 Sq Ft
- Off street parking for up to 3 cars
- Residents gym
- Close proximity to transport links
- School catchment area
Set within the prestigious Langdon Park development which totals 32 acres including a duck pond and private residents only gym complex. The property is the epitome of contemporary living space and beautifully appointed with vast amounts of natural light flooding in over all three floors with amazing views out of all windows, features minimally maintained and private rear garden space along with ample off street parking for up to 3 cars and large amounts of storage space both internally and externally.
The property is only a short walk from both Hampton Wick and Teddington railway stations with fast links to London waterloo and within walking distance to both Kingston and Teddington high streets along with the river Thames and also being within the catchment area for outstanding junior and senior schools.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50303007.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.