3 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Pauls Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 Bedroom detached family home
- En-suite shower to the master bedroom
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Double garage & sunny rear garden
- A few moment's walk from the City centre
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This lovely detached home is a one off, it offers far more than you may first think. Once through the front door you immediately find yourself in a central hall with access to all the principal rooms. The kitchen is suitable for any budding chef, with views overlooking the front and being semi open to the dining room, it makes it ideal for entertaining or just handy to keep track of the children whilst they are getting on with their homework. The property is ideal for modern day living, the separate lounge at the back of the property is the perfect place to relax in the evening with the family or to entertain your friends with a sliding door leading on to the sunny patio. This could be a great family home or the ultimate party house with its large spacious rooms throughout the property. Upstairs offers extremely flexible accommodation with 3 large bedrooms, including the master bedroom which has a small en-suite shower room and plenty of space for wardrobes. The gem of this home can be found at the rear of the property, a rarity for a Chichester home is to have a garage but this house does one better, it has a double garage.
North Street is literally a hop, skip & jump away from this lovely home, so if you are looking for a property in the City centre then this house really will be for you.
What the Owner says:
We've lived in this house since the 80's, in fact my husband was born over the road so as you can imagine it has been a hard decision to consider moving. With the addition of grandchildren we find ourselves spending a lot of time travelling, so have decided to move closer to them. Having seen one or two properties that interest us we have decided to take the plunge!
- Entrance hall
- Lounge: 15'5 x 13'5 (4.70m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen: 12'3 x 6'11 (3.74m x 2.11m)
- Dining room: 11'10 x 8'0 (3.61m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'11 x 12'5 (4.55m x 3.79m)
- En-suite shower room: 5'0 x 2'7 (1.53m x 0.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 7'1 (3.61m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 7'11 (3.66m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 5'6 (2.75m x 1.68m)
- Double garage and parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50304015.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.