2 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth View, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Brilliant 2 bedroom mid terrace cottage
- Lovely rear garden
- Fantastic location for the town
- Spacious room throughout
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (58)
This home offers a fantastic opportunity for First Time Buyers to take their first steps onto the property ladder and have a place to call their own but will also make an ideal rental property for Investors looking for a healthy yield. The space downstairs opens up to a large lounge/diner so there is plenty of room to entertain all your family and friends. The bedrooms upstairs are well-proportioned so you will have a large blank canvas to decorate and call your own after those trips to Ikea, while the bathroom downstairs has already been fitted out. The enclosed garden to the rear will offer you your own space to relax on those warm summer evenings while sat back with a glass of wine. The house is conveniently located right in the heart of Newport, with the town centre on your doorstep that includes shops, bars and restaurants. This property is offered Chain Free so you will be in your new home in no time at all!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 11'2 x 10'10 (3.41m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 7'6 x 5'4 (2.29m x 1.63m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 8'10 (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'3 (3.36m x 3.13m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50304321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.