1 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodlands Road, Walthamstow
- One Bedroom
- Ground floor Victorian conversion
- Share of Freehold
- Newly Refurbished
- Excellent Condition
- Wood street location
- Private 30 foot garden
A boxfresh, flawlessly finished one bedroom apartment with private garden, located in Walthamstow's exciting new Wood Street neighbourhood. Design & Decor is pristine from front to back, you have Wood Street station just moments away and all that makes Walthamstow so special within easy reach.
Wood Street itself is home to an ever-expanding array of independent cafes, bars and shops, as well as a thriving indoor vintage market.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying some truly gorgeous Design & Decor – the 140 square foot front reception room has stripped blonde hardwood floors and recessed spotlights, all bright and airy thanks to a large bay window and pristine white walls.
And the rest of the apartment is well up to the same high standard – the new fitted kitchen is resplendent with metro splash backs, timber worktops and gleaming units. Your private rear garden is as pristine as the inside; a slate chipping patio gives way to a lush strip of lawn and there's also a shed.
As well as Wood Street on your doorstep, you have Walthamstow Village – a network of peaceful, part-pedestrianised streets home to some of the finest gastropubs around - just a half mile away on foot.
- For your new local we have no hesitation in recommending The Duke, a Wood Street gastropub with a great range of burgers.
- You're buying a share of the freehold.
- Wood Street station will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes, alternatively Walthamstow Central is just one stop away in the other direction.
Reception Room - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.6m (8'2" x 5'2") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 1.7m (11'1" x 5'6") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 2.7 (10'9" x 8'10") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER...
“This flat has been perfect space for me over the past few years and have loved having a private garden which is great for socialising and I have enjoyed watching the plants flourish. The local area has excellent local hang outs like The Duke and Teras, it is also home to the Wood Street Indoor Market which features great independent retailers. We have also enjoyed many outings to the Wild Card Brewery and Walthamstow village which are just a short walk away.”
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50304630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27240238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.