3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Margate, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Well maintained throughout
- Quiet residential area
- Kitchen/diner overlooking rear garden
- EPC energy rating E
Built in 1947 this three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a quiet residential road in the Kentish seaside town of Margate.
In a central position this family home is within easy reach of local amenities including the town centre, beach, schools and railways.
The property is being sold chain free with vacant possession, it was previously tenanted and maintained to a good standard.
Downstairs this home would suit a family perfectly, the bay fronted lounge is a good size, there is plenty of natural light and there is a electric fire for cosy nights in. the kitchen/diner is at the rear of the home, overlooking the garden, this makes a great area for eating.
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, even the third bedroom comfortably fits in a bed.
The rear garden has plenty of lawned areas for the kids to play and it's a great place to relax and unwind after a hard day. The added benefit of a large brick built shed means no shortage of storage space too with additional outside toilet.
What the Owner says:
The property is being sold chain free with vacant possession, an ideal opportunity for any first time buyer.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 20'1 x 9'1 (6.13m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'8 x 9'1 (5.08m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'5 (2.62m x 2.57m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Off street parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50307120.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.