2 bedroom flat for sale290/1 Portobello High Street, Portobello, Edinburgh, EH15 2AS
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, corner aspect flat, forming part of traditional stone-built terrace
- Conveniently located close to the waterfront and the centre of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornice-work, sash and casement windows with modern secondary glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor, corner aspect flat, forming part of traditional stone-built terrace, conveniently located close to the waterfront and the centre of Portobello, east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and a bathroom. Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornice-work, sash and casement windows with modern secondary glazing, gas central heating and TV and telephone points. In addition, there is a secure entry system, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets. The hall gives access throughout and features wood-effect laminate flooring and a dado rail. Set to the front, the corner aspect living room features decorative cornice-work and ceiling rose, a large open-shelved press, two built-in store cupboards, and a fireplace with electric 'stove' style heater. The kitchen has space for a breakfast table and granite-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, a tiled splash-back, washing machine, fridge, and an integrated electric oven, hob and canopy. The double bedroom is set to the rear with a side aspect window and has a large wardrobe recess, carpeted flooring and an open-shelved press. Bedroom two is set to the front with carpeted flooring; whilst the fully-tiled bathroom is rear facing and fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower above the bath. Portobello lies on the eastern edge of Edinburgh, and is renowned for its extensive sandy beach and seafront promenade. The area has a bustling high street, with a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants, and banks, whilst The Jewel and Fort Kinnaird offer large supermarkets, and a range of major high street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Highly frequent bus services are available from the High Street, nearby Brunstane rail station offers further commuting options, whilst the A1 and the city bypass are easily accessed. There are a number of parks and sport facilities in the local area, plus golf courses, and the Portobello Leisure centre, with swimming pools, Spa, Turkish baths, gym, fitness studio and soft play.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3743057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.