3 bedroom villa for sale22 Keith Row, Blackhall, Edinburgh, EH4 3NL
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom villa over two levels with gardens and a driveway, forming part of a modern residential apartment block.
- Located in the sought after Blackhall area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, living room/kitchen, a dining room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, bathroom and utility room.
- Features include internet and smart phone enabled gas central heating controls, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including a partially floored ...
- Externally the property benefits from a private driveway to the front, with ample on street parking, and a shared rear drying area with decking and borders.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom villa over two levels with gardens and a driveway, forming part of a modern residential apartment block, located in the sought after Blackhall area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the property via the rear facing entrance, into the hallway which has two cupboards, serves each room on the ground floor, and has carpeted stairs leading up to the landing. The bright and spacious living room/kitchen has underfloor heating, laminate flooring and inset lighting, while the recently installed, high specification kitchen itself is fitted with modern units with quartz worktops, a composite sink with a hot water boiling tap and a breakfast bar. Appliances include an integrated induction hob, electric oven, extractor unit, dishwasher and fridge/freezer whilst the utility room has space and plumbing for further white goods. The dining room is set to the rear, and may be used flexibly as a family room, as may bedroom three, which features inset lighting and laminate flooring. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, two built-in wardrobes and space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a generous built-in wardrobe. The bathroom features a large store cupboard, a modern white suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, tiled walls and a ladder radiator. Blackhall is a desirable residential area located close to Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is local shopping throughout, whilst supermarkets can be found on Ferry Road, Comely Bank and Craiglieth Retail Park. Nearby Stockbridge also provides a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There are highly-regarded schools in the vicinity in both state and private sectors, including Fettes College, Stewart's Melville College, The Edinburgh Academy, St George's, Mary Erskine's, and Blackhall Primary school. Leisure opportunities nearby include walks along the Water of Leith, Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens, and Murrayfield and Ravelston Golf courses. Regular bus services are available throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6449057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.