4 bedroom detached house for sale229 The Murrays, Liberton, Edinburgh EH17 8UN
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, established and family orientated residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, dining kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, an en-suite shower-room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and excellent storage provision including a loft space.
- In addition, the property benefits from views of Salisbury Crags and Holyrood Park, TV and telephone points, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there are front and side gardens, an enclosed rear garden with patio deck, raised planting beds, with double driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens and an integrated garage, located in modern, established and family orientated residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
The bright entrance hallway comprises the downstairs WC, stairs to the upper floor and gives access to all main rooms downstairs. Set to the front of the property, the spacious living room features bay window, gas fire and surround, TV and telephone points and gives access, via double doors, to the dining room. Set off the dining room through patio doors, the conservatory is a light and well-proportioned extension with tiled flooring, recessed downlighting and gives access to the garden. The spacious, dual aspect, dining kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, a large under-stair storage cupboard, recessed downlighting and access to the rear garden. Set to the front of the upper floor, bedroom one is a large double room with fitted wardrobes, carpeted floor, TV point and en-suite shower room. Bedrooms two and three are a further two double rooms with carpeted floors, pendant light fittings and ample space for free-standing wardrobes, while bedroom four is a good-sized, front-facing single room. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated with a white suite, mixer shower, concealed cistern WC, fitted cabinets, towel radiator and tiled splash back.
Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4716158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.