3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalop Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian terraced home
- Coppermill Lane location
- Sought after turning
- Separate office area/child room
- Stripped wooden floorboards
- 30ft Rear garden
- Modern fitted first floor bathroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
A beautifully appointed, lovingly finished three bedroom family home just moments from the wild blue and green space of Walthamstow Marshes. Arranged over three floors, you have a large front lounge, spacious rear garden, separate office or child's bedroom and plenty of period features throughout.
Walthamstow High Street is less than a half mile away on foot, for a huge choice of independent shops and supermarkets, cafes, pubs and other amenities, not to mention the longest street market in Europe.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be entertaining in the genuinely stylish, 300 square feet front through lounge. Dual aspect, flooded with natural light and with restored original floorboards underfoot, it's a very impressive space. In the hallway there're more timeless floorboards as well as beautifully preserved original ceiling mouldings.
Design & Decor remains smart and stylish from top to bottom – both first floor bedrooms are a decent size, solid doubles at well over 100 square feet. There's also a fourth bedroom, suitable for a child or use as a home work space, plus the family bathroom, with floor to ceiling metro tiling and a rainfall shower.
The loft space has been expertly converted to consist of a 240 square foot master bedroom with en suite shower room. Meanwhile, your private outside space is a 30 foot long, secluded mix of patio and lush lawn, with a handy shed and double height fencing.
- Nearby St James Street station will get you directly into Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes.
- Walthamstow Marshes is a Green Flag award-winning nature reserve, perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls. And it's right on your doorstep.
- You have The Coppermill, a great little traditional pub, just round the corner.
Lounge/Diner - 7.7m x 3.6m (25'3" x 11'9") -
Kitchen - 3.2m x 2.7m (10'5" x 8'10") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 4.1m (14'1" x 13'5") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.8m (11'5" x 9'2") -
Box Room/Office - 2.6m 2.0m (8'6" 6'6") -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 4.3m (16'8" x 14'1") -
Garden - 9.14m (30) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER......
"Salop road will hold very special memories for us with it being our first family home. Salop road is great, with a strong neighbourly and community spirit. St James has it all, overground, tube, character and good independent retailers and coffee shops. Our usual days are a mix of hanging out at the marshes, playing with the children in one of the many parks or exploring the other gems of east London. We are spoilt that we can treat St James park like an extended garden. There is literally so much on our doorstep. We hope you enjoy this family home as much as we have!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50308188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27173943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.