1 bedroom apartment for saleCampion House, Jocks Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG42
- One Double Bedroom
- First Floor Flat
- Garage Located In A Nearby Block
- Lift Access To All Floors
- Walking Distance To Train Station and Town Centre
- Ideal For A First Time or Investment Buyer
** FIRST FLOOR FLAT WITH LIFT ACCESS AND A GARAGE** Situated on the borders of Bracknell and Binfield Village, this well-presented first floor flat is conveniently located within walking distance to the mainline train station for easy access to Reading and London Waterloo as well as walking distance to Bracknell town centre and the new Lexicon Shopping Centre featuring 580,000 sq. ft. of shopping, dining and leisure opportunities. The accommodation comprises a 16ft living room, spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, kitchen and refitted three piece bathroom suite. The property also has the added benefit of a garage situated within a nearby block and lift access to all floors. This property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investment buyer alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50309202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS170946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.