3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArrandale, Hemlington
- Well Presented & Extended Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- Two UPVC Double Glazed Conservatories
- Spacious Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room & Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Family Bathroom with a White Suite
- Driveway to the Rear Elevation
- Gardens Laid to Lawn with Decked Area
- Open Views to the Side Elevations
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom extended end terraced house. Accommodation comprising; fitted kitchen/diner, separate utility room, ground floor shower room, living room and two UPVC double glazed conservatories. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, further two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Gardens to the front, side and rear elevations and a driveway to the rear.
3.2m x 4.5m
17'7 reducing to 10'6 x 14'9 reducing to 5'10. Smart range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces. Range style cooker and hood above. Part tiled floor to the kitchen area. Space for American style fridge freezer. Spotlighting. Double doors giving access to
1.9m x 1.75m
Plumbing for washer and dryer. Tiled floor and rear access door.
1.68m x 0.91m
White low level WC, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor.
5.08m x 2.82m
Located off the kitchen. Central heating radiator and French doors to the rear elevation onto the decked area.
1.83m x 5.38m
10'1 reducing to 6'0 x 17'8 reducing to 8'9. Featuring a range of fitted wardrobes with under lighting.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.03m into alcove x 1.57m - 6'8 into alcove x 5'2. Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail and spotlighting.
2.97m x 2.62m
2.62m x 2.3m
3.48m into alcove x 2.67m - 11'5 into alcove x 8'9. White modern suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash basin. Part tiled walls.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
5.38m x 4.06m
into alcove. Entrance into lounge. Wall mounted electric fire, staircase to the first floor and French doors to
2.62m x 2.74m
Side access door.
Gardens and Parking
Gardens to the front, side and rear elevations. To the rear is double gates offering off road parking, garden laid to lawn with a delightful decked area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50309433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.