3 bedroom terraced house for saleEarls Road, Fareham, Hampshire
- Mid Terraced House
- No Onward Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Currently used as 2 separate flats
- Ideal Investment with Gross Income of £17040
- EPC energy rating C (74)
This spacious property offers versatile accommodation that with some work could offer the new owners a 3/4 bedroom mid terrace home set over three floors.Outside is a low maintenance rear garden with an area laid to lawn. The wall enclosed front garden is also laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door.The property is currently laid out as two unregistered apartments with tenants in situ.Situated close to Fareham high street those looking to drink or dine out are well catered. Families and commuters are also we look after with three primary and secondary schools within 1 mile plus Fareham station. An Internal viewing would be highly advised to see how this unique property could work for you.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Each apartment forms its own self-contained accommodation with the lower floor boasting its own rear garden as well as off road parking. The current tenants wish to remain in the properties making this a very straight forward prospect. No hassle, while realising a great return.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 13'2 x 12'3 (4.02m x 3.74m)
- Lounge Area: 12'0 x 11'8 (3.66m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'1 x 8'11 (3.69m x 2.72m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 6'4 (2.59m x 1.93m)
- Lounge Area: 11'5 x 11'4 (3.48m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'4 (3.66m x 3.46m)
- Loft Area: 16'8 x 13'0 (5.08m x 3.97m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50309802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.