4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAubrey Road, Walthamstow, London
- Beautiful wood floors throughout
- Gorgeous zinc loft with aluminium windows
- Including corner window and strip window
- Roper Rhodes shower kits in both bathrooms
- Off-white plantation shutters
- Peaceful, secluded mature garden with vintage brick patio
- Tasteful Farrow & Ball painting scheme throughout
- Brand new Valliant boiler
- New electrics & circuit board
This is a large semi-detached period property in one Walthamstow's most sought-after roads and is truly one of a kind. There has been no expense spared, this home has been finished to an utterly beautiful standard throughout. Set out over three floors, this property can only be fully appreciated with internal viewing. With four double bedrooms, a tranquil lounge with a wood burning stove, a stunning kitchen-diner extension with zinc roof and triple-glazed Shucco bi-fold doors and an incredibly chic matt-grey German kitchen with Siemens appliances, a large first floor bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. Considered to be the best Central Walthamstow location – equidistant to the station, the high street, the village and Lloyd Park.
There is the most amazing view (day and night) that covers the entire London skyline from Canary Wharf to the Shard, the Gherkin, the London Eye, BT tower and all the way across to Alexandra palace. Watching the fireworks on bonfire night or New Year’s Eve is truly awesome!
Property ref: 121_175_4484572
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50310279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4484572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Central Estate Agents, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.