3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSlade Close, Lords Wood, Chatham, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Great residential location
- Cul-de-sac position
- Downstairs cloakroom & utility room
- Good motorway access
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Situated in a cul-de-sac position, this end of terrace house is in a great residential location and has been recently redecorated. Whether you are a first time buyer or home mover and looking for something larger, this property has everything you could need. With a porch at the front, utility room and large roofed area in the garden, they are perfect for keeping your house clean and tidy if you have younger children. The house is ideal for someone who wants a property to grow into or a family needing space, with a downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom. Enjoy peace and quiet after a hard day by relaxing in the spacious lounge. Just imagine entertaining with friends and family in the summer months in the extended garden, eating outside and enjoying the atmosphere. Alternatively, there's plenty of space to enjoy a kick around with the family on the lawn! Access to two motorways is close by, saving you time getting into work, especially if you work in London or want to get away at the weekend to the coast. There's plenty of local amenities too, including two large supermarkets, schools and a leisure centre for all your needs.
- Entrance Porch: 5'4 x 4'7 (1.63m x 1.40m)
- Lounge: 16'3 x 10'7 (4.96m x 3.23m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 6'1 x 3'7 (1.86m x 1.09m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Utility Room: 9'2 x 6'8 (2.80m x 2.03m)
- Lean To: 9'6 x 9'5 (2.90m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 6'1 x 5'3 (1.86m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 10'4 (4.96m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.08m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 6'1 (3.23m x 1.86m)
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50311371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12141690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.