5 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield Road, Winterton
- Emposing Self Contained executive detached property
- Lounge, study and dining room
- Kitchen, cloakroom and conservatory
- Five bedrooms, one with en-suite and family bathroom
- Off street parking, garages and gardens
- EPC RATING: C
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market an executive five bedroom detached family home, situated in the popular township of Winterton which provides good vehicular access to the south bank of the Humber, as well as Scunthorpe town centre. The property is being sold with the benefit of no onward chain for ease of purchase and commands early and internal inspection which reveals generous and flexible living accommodation throughout. The property briefly comprises entrance onto hallway with stairs to the first floor, ground floor cloakroom, lounge, study/playroom, separate dining room with conservatory off and kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units and arch way leading onto forward facing breakfast area. To the first floor there are five generously proportioned bedrooms with the master having En-suite bathroom as well as additional family bathroom with four piece suite in white.Courtyard/patio area which leads onto double garage with power and lights, additional single garage currently being used as children’s playroom has the potential to be a home office.The property commands early and internal inspection although via prior arrangement through the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50311800.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7952536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.