2 bedroom flat for saleLower Northdown Avenue, , Margate, Kent
- 2 double bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious lounge diner
- Doors leading out onto balcony
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Central location close to Margate old town and sandy beach
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Just take a short stroll and you will find the beautiful sandy beaches of Margate. Picture the uninterrupted view where the sea meets the crisp blue sky and the sun beams down creating a sparkle on the waters surface. Follow your feet down to the fantastic sea front and enjoy a tasty bite to eat in one of the many bars and restaurants in Margate's trendy old town before walking back to your home by the sea.The apartment itself is stylish and modern throughout you can move straight in. the kitchen and bathroom are modern and tasteful. You will be hard pressed to find a better conditioned property anywhere else.As well as being outside, most of your time will be spent in the lounge and there could not be a better place to relax being a substantial size and you also have doors leading out onto the balcony.Both the bedrooms are doubles. If friends or relatives want to join you for a few days by the seaside then there is more than enough room for everyone.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bathroom: 9'9 x 5'7 (2.97m x 1.70m)
- Study/Bathroom 2: 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 6'11 (2.97m x 2.11m)
- Lounge Area: 17'9 x 12'4 (5.41m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 12'4 (4.07m x 3.76m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50312883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.