4 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Grove, Henllys, Cwmbran, NP44
- Superb Detached Property
- Landscaped Garden
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes)
- Refitted Bathroom and En Suite
- New Utility and Cloakroom
- 23' Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Contempary Fitting and Decoration
- Underfloor Heating to part of the Ground Floor
- Bricked Paved Forecourt Parking
- Highly Recommended
This is a truly outstanding fully renovated and improved 4 bed bay fronted detached property with quality fittings and tasteful decoration throughout. Two of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes, there is an en suite to the master bedroom, a refitted family bathroom, a utility room and cloakroom. The feature of this house is the superb 23' kitchen/dining room with quality units and integrated appliances, a central island unit and views over the enclosed landscaped garden. The property has been re-skimmed, has gas central heating via a new combi boiler, is fully double glazed, has underfloor heating to part of the ground floor, DAB radio and Bluetooth system to the kitchen/dining room and benefits from a brand new fuseboard. Highly recommended for internal inspection in this ever popular area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50313696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7813131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.