2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarrington Avenue, Elm Tree
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Perfectly Suited to a First Time Buyer
- Smart, Nicely Presented Living Space
- Attached Garage & Useful Long Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
It is with a tasteful eye that this two bedroom semi-detached house has been presented. Nicely positioned just off Elm Tree Avenue, it is an ideal first-time buyer home and has the advantage of a detached single garage, useful car parking, rear garden with patio and lawn which backs onto bungalows, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
The ground floor has the entrance vestibule, lounge and breakfast/kitchen. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom.
3.66m x 2.74m
Double glazed window and door to rear garden. Laminate flooring and twin radiator. Range of wall, base and drawer units with complementary granite effect work tops. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted baxi combi boiler. Tiling to splashbacks.
5.6m x 3.66m
including stairs. Double glazed cantilevered bay window to front aspect and twin radiator. Modern fire surround with granite back and hearth.
Double glazed window to side aspect and single radiator.
Side panelled bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin. Single radiator and built in cupboard.
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect. Cupboard under stairs.
Gardens and Garage
Well maintained, front open plan lawned garden. A side driveway leads to a good size detached single garage and an enclosed rear lawned garden with patio area and backs onto bungalows.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
3.68m x 3.07m
Double glazed window to front aspect and single radiator.
3.68m x 2.74m
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50314653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.