3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRutters Close, West Drayton
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- 21ft Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- 14ft Living Room
- 10ft Conservatory
- Attractive Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway Providing Parking For Several Cars
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Further Chain
This three bedroom semi detached house is ideally placed and would make an ideal first time buy or second home offering spacious light filled accommodation throughout. This well appointed home briefly consists of hallway, cloakroom, a 21ft kitchen/breakfast room, 14ft living room. Upstairs are the three well proportioned bedrooms, the smallest of which measuring an impressive 10ft x 7ft whilst also upstairs is the attractive family bathroom.
Directions - From West Drayton train station proceed left through West Drayton High Street and take your fourth left into Porters Way. Proceed all the way down to Mulberry Parade and at the junction turn left into Mulberry Crescent. Rutters Close is the first turning on the left hand side.
Situation - Rutters Close is a popular cul-de-sac conveniently placed, situated close to local amenities including local shops, bus routes, numerous schools, Stockley Park & Heathrow Airport. West Drayton High Street is a short distance away and provides a more extensive range of shops & eateries along with West Drayton train station (Crossrail 2019).
Description - This three bedroom semi detached house is ideally placed and would make an ideal first time buy or second home offering spacious light filled accommodation throughout. This well appointed home briefly consists of hallway, cloakroom, a 21ft kitchen/breakfast room, 14ft living room. Upstairs are the three well proportioned bedrooms, the smallest of which measuring an impressive 10ft x 7ft whilst also upstairs is the attractive family bathroom.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a driveway that provides off street parking for several cars. The rear garden has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind and has a small artificial lawn area closest to the house whilst the rest of the garden is laid to patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50324052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27242060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.