4 bedroom detached house for saleMoorfields Avenue, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- A Substantial 1970s Detached Family Home
- Set On A Larger Than Average Plot
- Beautiful Private & Mature Gardens
- Boasts A Wealth Of Potential & Ideal Family Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Large Driveway With Parking For Ample Vehicles
- A Detached Double Garage Set Within The Grounds
- Spectacular Large Rear Landscaped Garden
- Popular Sought After Location In Fulwood
This substantial 1970's detached four bedroom home has been mindfully designed to provide an exceptional family home of quality and is set on a much larger than average plot amongst beautiful private and mature gardens. An internal inspection is highly recommended. This attractive property boasts a wealth of potential but offers excellent family accommodation which briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a ground floor shower room, a spectacular double fronted spacious living room, followed by a formal dining room, utility area and a modern fitted breakfast kitchen with a host of integrated appliances. Upstairs, you will find four generously proportioned double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property is approached via a large driveway with parking for ample vehicles to a secure enclosed double gate which beyond this point is a garden approximately a fifth of an acre and a detached double garage. The secret to this spectacular home is the garden beautifully landscaped surrounded by many mature trees and borders with a perfect patio area, ideal for Alfresco dining during the summer. View to appreciate.
Moorfields Avenue is a popular sought after location in Fulwood, surrounded by many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. The property is conveniently positioned close to other major northwest towns and cities whilst being within easy access to public transport, motorway links, M6/M55 and Royal Preston hospital.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50324064.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.