4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingswood Park, Birkdale
- Stunning Semi-Detached Family Home
- Flexible Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Master Suite With Fitted En-Suite
- Much Sought After Location In Birkdale
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Stunning semi-detached family home, located in a much sought after and idyllic cul de sac position in Birkdale, only a stones throw from the cosmopolitan Birkdale Village with fine dining restaurants and trendy wine bars, with commuting links to Liverpool to hand and Southport town centre just a short distance away. The property itself offers fantastic flexibility, with spacious accommodation spread over three floors. Internally briefly comprising; to the ground floor; entrance hall with WC, sitting room and lovely open plan modern kitchen & dining room with separate utility room. To the first floor is a large family lounge, two double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. To the second floor is a lovely master suite with large double bedroom and a modern fitted en-suite, there is also a further bedroom (or potentially used as a dressing room). Externally there is ample off street parking leading to a detached garage with up & over door, side gate access to a south facing private garden with raised decked seating area. Sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50324100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8119676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.