4 bedroom house for saleRainbow Avenue, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and spacious conservatory
- Spacious end of terrace property with private front garden
- Separate kitchen with ample space to dine
- Four double bedrooms
- Close to Mudchute and Island Gardens DLR
Ranson UK are pleased to offer this well maintained four bedroom end of terrace house located on the sought after Westferry Road close to Canary Wharf.
This house is set over three floors compromising of a fully integrated kitchen with granite work tops, a spacious living room leading on to a conservatory which is currently been used as a separate dining room. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms with a shower room and the second floor consists of a further two double bedrooms with a modern three piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include the WC on the ground floor and ample storage through-out the house.
This house is located moments away from Mudchute DLR and Island Gardens DLR with easy access to Canary Wharf and its surrounding amenities such as bars, restaurants and other entertainment.
Please call Ranson UK to arrange a viewing.
By Prior Appointment through selling agents Ranson UK LTD.
Tel: 0207 538 4057
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50325090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7516015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.