1 bedroom apartment for salePennyroyal Road, Stockton-on-Tees, Durham
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Neutral Decoration With Modern Kitchen Inclusive of Appliances
- White Three Piece House Bathroom
- Stunning, Uninterrupted Views Across Grassland & River Tees
- Well Placed For Transport Links & Amenities
- Currently Achieving £475PCM - Tenant In Place On A Periodic Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- No Onward Chain
Situated on the periphery of Ingleby Barwick, well placed for amenities and transport links, a superb opportunity to purchase an extremely well presented, one bedroom top floor apartment. Without doubt, one of the main features of this apartment is the stunning, elevated and uninterrupted views across surrounding grassland, the River Tees, and on a clear day, far reaching views of the North Yorkshire Moors. Benefitting from allocated and visitor parking, intercom entry and a communal staircase, the apartment briefly comprises: entrance hall, white three piece bathroom with shower over tub, double bedroom with built in storage, modern open plan living kitchen (including appliances) with patio doors opening onto a balcony, capable of accommodating a two seater patio table. Currently tenanted on a periodic assured shorthold tenancy agreement, achieving a gross rental yield of 8% (£475PCM) this fantastic investment is well suited for buy to let or a first time purchaser.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50326470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.