3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAthelstan Fold, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer Or Developer
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Landscaped Front & Rear Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
In need of some modernisation; We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property offering accommodation ideal for a first time buyer or developer. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming spacious entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen diner with a sliding patio door opening onto the garden. Upstairs, two generously proportioned double bedroom both benefitting from fitted wardrobes whilst across the landing a modern three piece bathroom suite and single bedroom. Externally, the property features off road parking, a detached garage and landscaped front and rear garden. Offered with no chain delay.
Athelstan Fold is a quiet cul-de-sac location off Cadley Causeway in Fulwood. Close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Within easy reach of motorway links of M6/M55 and public transport links to other major surrounding northwest towns.
2.31m x 2.36m
Double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass facing the side. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, part tiled walls. Built-in WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, vanity unit.
2.31m x 2.46m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Carpeted flooring.
3.4m x 3.89m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes.
3.4m x 3.35m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes.
2.31m x 2.31m
Loft access . Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator, carpeted flooring.
2.18m x 3.96m
UPVC double glazed entrance door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the side. Radiator, carpeted flooring. Staircase leading to the first floor.
3.53m x 5.06m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator and gas fire, carpeted flooring.
5.82m x 3.28m
UPVC sliding double glazed door, opening onto the garden. Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator, carpeted flooring, tiled splashbacks. Roll top work surface, fitted wall and base units, single sink with drainer, gas, double oven, gas hob, over hob extractor, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50327148.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.