4 bedroom detached house for salePear Tree Road, Clayton-Le-Woods, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Beautifully presented detached property.
- Spacious and versatile accommodation.
- Three reception rooms, modern oak fitted kitchen.
- Three/Four good size bedrooms, downstairs bathroom.
- Corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear.
- Block paved driveway leading to a detached garage.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this attractive Accrington brick built detached dormer which offers spacious accommodation throughout as well as versatility on how you may use the space. The property briefly comprises of; porch, hallway, good size lounge, dining room, beautifully fitted solid oak kitchen, large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bedroom/reception room, family bathroom. A solid oak staircase leading to the first floor; landing open to a large family room, two good size double bedrooms. To the outside; beautifully maintained gardens to front, side and rear with a block paved driveway leading to a single detached Accrington brick built garage. A viewing is essential to appreciate how versatile, spacious and well maintained this property is.
Positioned on a generous corner plot within a much sought after location of Clayton-le-Woods with easy access to local supermarkets, schools and motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50327151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.