2 bedroom flat for saleOliver Road, Leyton, E10
- GUIDE PRICE £415,000 - £430,000
- REFURBISHED TO A GREAT STANDARD
- ARRANGED OVER TWO FLOORS
- GENEROUS IN SIZE THROUGHOUT
- NEW LEASE ON COMPLETION
- OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- LOCATED CLOSE TO LEYTON STATION
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
ALLEN DAVIES are extremely please to offer FOR SALE this LARGE FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION, the property is GENEROUS in size and is arranged over TWO FLOORS. The property is WELL located for LEYTON UNDERGROUND STATION, RESTAURANTS and SHOPS on LEYTON HIGH ROAD. The property has been REFURBISHED to a GREAT STANDARD and comes to the market with a NEW LEASE, OFF STREET PARKING and the BONUS of being offered CHAIN FREE. The property is well worth a VIEWING and would make an ideal FIRST TIME PURCHASE, don`t be disappointed and lose out on this one, call the office on 0208 539 2121 for an appointment.
RECEPTION - 17'0" (5.18m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
KITCHEN - 11'0" (3.35m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
BEDROOM 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 2 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.