3 bedroom cottage for saleVictoria Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Three bedroom cottage set over three floors
- In need of some renovation
- Solid oak flooring in living room
- Believed to be over 300 years old
- Open fireplace
- Beautiful location
- Many period features
- Close to local amenities and A21/M25 road link
- Outside WC
Delightful, full of character three bedroom semi-detached cottage set over three floors tucked away on Southborough Common. The property is believed to be over 300 years old and is now in need of some renovation and with its current period features has the potential to be a stunning cottage. There is also a secluded private rear garden and a working open fireplace. The property is close to local amenities with easy access to the A21/M25 road link and is surrounded by delightful countryside. EPC:G
Viewing Information To view this property please call David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency Ltd Location This property is situated in the beautiful countryside of Southborough Common and is within walking distance of many local shops, well reputed schools and amenities. Both Tonbridge and High Brooms railway stations are a short drive from the property. Tunbridge Wells town centre is a short drive from the property and there is a regular bus service close-by.
Property ref: 121_1962_4329530
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4329530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.