4 bedroom town house for saleAtherley Park Way, Shanklin
- BRAND NEW 3 Storey Semi-Detached Houses
- 4 Bedrooms (2 En Suite)
- Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Good Size Gardens & Off Road Parking
- 10-Year NEW BUILD Warranty
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
SUMMARY PLEASE SEE OUR PROPERTY TOUR
This exciting development of BRAND NEW 3 storey semi-detached houses is located close to the centre of Shanklin with a wealth of local shops and other amenities close by. The local train station with direct ferry links to the mainland and miles of sandy beaches are both within easy walking distance.
The generous and flexible accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and each property benefits from a good size rear garden and off road parking. The interior will be finished to a high standard with quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms. Each property will benefit from a 10-year NEW BUILD warranty
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
GARDEN ROOM 16' 2" x 11' 1" (4.93m x 3.38m)
UTILITY ROOM 7' 4" x 6' 5" (2.24m x 1.96m)
BEDROOM 4 12' 0" x 8' 6" (3.66m x 2.59m)
ENSUITE 8' 6" x 5' 5" (2.59m x 1.65m)
LOUNGE 16' 5" x 11' 3" (5m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 17' 8" x 8' 7" (5.38m x 2.62m)
WC 7' 3" x 3' 0" (2.21m x 0.91m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 0" x 9' 6" (3.35m x 2.9m)
ENSUITE 6' 5" x 5' 0" (1.96m x 1.52m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 3" x 8' 0" (3.43m x 2.44m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 3" x 7' 11" (3.43m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM 8' 8" x 6' 5" (2.64m x 1.96m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.